Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment. The Learning Tree Academy accepts the following programs as form of payment:
- Childcare Assistance (CCA)
- TAPPS (Irving Independent School District program)
- Brighter Tomorrows Organization
- Childcare Bridge Fund (Educational 1st Steps)
School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
Tuition is due on a weekly basis. Your payment will be made through Brightwheel, our online resource for organizing and managing financial commitments and personal information. Brightwheel makes it easy to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.
You can pay for your child’s tuition at your most convenience. Please choose your preferred payment option below.